- The Facts:The World Health Organization recently put up a notice on their website expressing how PCR tests may not be entirely accurate when it comes to detecting COVID-19 cases.
- Reflect On:Why are so many doctors and scientists who oppose the measures being taken by multiple governments never given a chance to share their opinions in front of millions, like Dr. Anthony Fauci is, for example.
What Happened: On December 14th the World Health Organization (WHO) released a notice on their website titled “WHO Information Notice for IVD Users” regarding “nucleic acid testing (NAT) technologies that use real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) for detection of SARS-CoV-2.”
In it they state that people who test positive for COVID-19 may not actually have COVID-19, known as false positives. They state the following,
WHO has received user feedback on an elevated risk for false SARS-CoV-2 results when testing specimens using RT-PCR reagents on open systems.As with any diagnostic procedure, the positive and negative predictive values for the product in a given testing population are important to note. As the positivity rate for SARS-CoV-2 decreases, the positive predictive value also decreases. This means that the probability that a person who has a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is truly infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases as positivity rate decreases, irrespective of the assay specificity. Therefore, healthcare providers are encouraged to take into consideration testing results along with clinical signs and symptoms, confirmed status of any contacts, etc.
The idea that some people who test positive for COVID-19 may not actually have COVID-19 has been a common theme during this pandemic as many scientists and doctors have called into question the efficacy of the test for declaring a pandemic.
For example, 22 researchers have put out a paper explaining why, according to them, it’s quite clear that the PCR test is not effective in for identifying COVID-19 cases. As a result we may be seeing a significant amount of false positives. False negatives are also a possibility. They claim that the test is completely useless for detecting COVID-19.
You can read the entire paper and the evidence behind their reasoning here. HOWEVER! This post on WHO website has been deleted. This is how the corruption is happening. Luckily, David Icke has screenshot the page and we found it here for you.
The site where the paper is found was put up by
- Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kämmerer, specialist in Virology / Immunology / Human Biology / Cell Biology, University Hospital Würzburg, Germany.
- Dr. Pieter Borger (MSc, PhD), Molecular Genetics, W+W Research Associate, Lörrach, Germany.
- Rajesh Kumar Malhotra (Artist Alias: Bobby Rajesh Malhotra), Former 3D Artist / Scientific Visualizations at CeMM – Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (2019-2020), University for Applied Arts – Department for Digital Arts Vienna, Austria.
It was a response to a recent publication titled “Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR” arguing that the tests are indeed accurate.
[…] can see a previous revelation by WHO here. Thought that page was deleted and censored too, somebody screenshot […]